Monday, July 03, 2006

Auto Refresh!

The coolest thing to happen to me all weekend was discovering that as a lvl 35 paladin, I now have Auto Refresh. WOW. This is quite possibly the coolest thing since sliced bread. Seriously.

I haven't gotten to try it out in a pt yet, but I can tell you it makes pl'ing a breeze.

I need to lvl, but I have a tiny smidgeon of a mental block. o.O I'll be going to the Crawler's Nest, and new places intimidate me just a bit. I wish someone would go with me, but I'm embarrassed to admit that I'm scared to go by myself. >.> You'd think at this level I wouldn't need someone to hold my hand anymore. :P lol

I'm gonna get over it and try going tonight. The prospect of my Jennet shield and Grudge sword, (already purchased XD) and then the level 40 armor is more than enough motivation. :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Akanea said...

*nudges you out teh mog house* You can do it! Exploring new camps is fun! Don't be scared! >:D

11:41 AM  
Blogger Arwenne said...

aww, you guys! You're making me feel a lot better about getting out there tonight. Thanks. :D

I actually am really excited about it, just a little worried, too. :D
I'm not worried about dying, so much as I'm afraid of looking like an idiot. lol I remember my first time in the jungles and Garlaige... o.O But, everyone has to have a first time. :D

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home