Thursday, June 29, 2006

Arw & Arc, Exterminators Extraordinairres o.O

I logged on bored out of my mind with nothing to do. Ever have one of those days? :P But, I found out that when you're having a bad day, there's nothing quite as cheering as grabbing a friend and wreaking poetic vengeance on the Dunes.

My friend Arc and I set out to get my items for the Road to Aht Urghan quest, and in the process mowed down every goblin in our path (and about 30 that weren't in our path). ^_^ We also cleared out the Cave of Death a time or ten.

In the middle of our jolly little bloodbath, I glanced over and noticed a bogy that looked just a little too pleased with itself. Turns out it was hot on the heels of some poor guy running for his life towards Selbina. Even though I was at just over half hp and mp, I didn't think twice about tossing out a cure II and voking it off him. Brilliantly, I waited until it started smacking me around before I began to wonder what level these are killable at. o.O But Arc and I pounded on that thing til I was almost dead, then he voked it and we were finally able to finish it off. Wooo, that was fun! O.o

So, we got to save some people, and I got 3 of the 6 items I need for my quest. Yup, for having started out bored as hell with nothing to do, it turned out to be a good night. ^_^

1 Comments:

Blogger Arwenne said...

Glad I could bring back some good memories for you! :D

And thank you - I'll need all the advice I can get. :D I rely so much on research and help from other paladins, because I really want to do this job justice. It's my true calling, that's for sure. :D

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home