Monday, June 19, 2006

Dunes >> {death}{you can have this}

I'm not going back to the Dunes. I'm not. You can't make me. As it stands now, I'm going to beg Z to pl my thf to 20, but if I have to, I will solo it. I'm not going back to the d00ns. ;;

This sucks the big monkey balls, because I really need to get thf to 20 so I can start lvling war again. On another note, I learned that I can lead my own pt's, and I'm not that bad at it. At first I thought, 'this isn't so bad, why do people hate being leader so much'? Then I realized that the job comes with a huge bullseye on the back of your head. You get blamed for EVERYthing. I left my last pt on Saturday and was done for the whole weekend because being leader burnt me out way faster that just being a member. However, I did some research on pt dynamics, level-appropriate campsites, and what NOT to do as a leader, and I really think I did ok. The worst one was my Dunes pt, and 2 of the little brats got a tad belligerant with me. My only response was: do you want lead? No? Didn't think so. Stuff it. >:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home