Thursday, June 22, 2006

LS Drama + mindnumbing exhaustion = bad day

It's a sad day when your own friends manage to reduce you to tears twice in one night. A sad day, and probably a pretty clear indicator that you're completely exhausted. o.O

I won't go into exactly what happened, but there were two separate major LS blowups yesterday, and through no fault of my own I was smack dab in the middle of both of them. The 2nd one upset me so badly I had to /shutdown and walk away. I reflected on everything for a bit, and came to the conclusion that I was so tired of the drama and bad feelings and I was ready to leave the game for a while. But it didn't feel right, and then I remembered that I am not the kind of girl who can just roll over and accept defeat. And if I let that one stupid ignorant character drive me away from my friends, my linkshell, even my game - that would totally be letting her win. So I cooled off, logged back on, and got everything cleared up in record time. Turns out that 99.5% of the problem was my sheer exhaustion. :P lol

After that little mess was cleared up, a couple of ls mates and I got into a pt and my pld hit 29! XD I can wear my eisen armor now. ^_^ *happy place*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home