Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The best compliment

I've spent the majority of my ffxi career as a tank, and nothing is better than seeing those six little words: "I can't get it off you!" When my hp is in the red and 2-3 vokers are doing everything in their power and the mob doesn't blink... that means I'm doing my job. ^^ Even as a war/mnk tank last night in Garlaige (*shudder*) with a drk stubbornly playing a hate war with me, I still saw that line many times and ended what seemed like every other battle one hit from death. lol

Pld is now 33, and I gotta be honest - the whole run from 29-33 is a blur. It was a long weekend. o.O Fun, though. I got the privilege of pt'ing with a fantastic drk, who did crazy damage but had enough sense to let me get a 2nd voke in first. ^^ She made my day when she complimented me later for being able to keep hate from her, which I guess was really unusual. Drks generate so much hate, and it was very refreshing to meet a drk who was actually a team player and understood the dynamics of hate management.

I am really glad I got that chance to tank again on my war/mnk last night, because it made me realize how much I love being a paladin. But, I won't be lvling it again for a little while. My puppetmaster friend just came back to the game, hopefully for good this time. ~.~ I need to make some money and level cooking anyway.

Speaking of cooking, I just discovered I can make jack-o-lanterns! ^^ I can't wait to see how much those sell for. o.O

1 Comments:

Blogger Akanea said...

Nice blog, you look like a good player ^^. I love what you said about the feeling you get when 2-3 people are trying to voke off you can they can't get it off! I have a friend who's a PLD and I know of no one else who can keep hate as well as him lol. Anyway, nice blog and keep up the PLD goodness!

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home