Tuesday, June 20, 2006

That helpless feeling

I watched my friend die tonight.

He was a 25bst, and I was a 33war. I was out there, ostensibly to save his butt in case he needed help. There's not much else a 33war is good for. And, everything was going smoothly for a while. Then, he decided to take on what must have been an IT battrap. After his third charmed pet was defeated and the battrap still had half health, I realized this wasn't going to end well.

I stood there next to him, and watched helplessly as his hp bar went lower and lower with each vicious hit from that ugly plant. I had the little bitch targeted, my hand hovering over my voke macro. Call for help, dammit! But he didn't. And then he died.

Ugh. That is the worst feeling in the world. I was so frustrated I ended up leaving as soon as he had a raise on the way. At least it was good motivation to hurry up and lvl pld and whm. Because kicking ass with my great axe is fun, but turns out it's not nearly as much fun as not feeling helpless. :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home