Thursday, May 25, 2006

{Paladin} {Power}

I finally organized all of my stuff between my main and two mules. Armor, weapons, spells and mage food are with the taru in Windy. All the misc crap like crystals and items, along with all my fishing gear is with the elvaan in Sandy. And all my current gear and all melee and regen food stays with my main in Bastok & Jeuno. It's a good system.

Three ls mates offered to come level new lowbie jobs with me, but when I was ready one was too busy, one was too high, and one hadn't unlocked PUP yet. lol So I bought myself some starting gear, hit South Gustaberg and got my pld to level 6 in about an hour. I *heart* Stoneaters and Dingbats. ^^

I had my first official Paladin moment last night. I had just finished a fight, when I noticed a blm getting smacked around by two quads. So I charged in and started pounding on the link, even though it conned as EM and I was nowhere near full health... I actually made it out alive with a few precious hp to spare, which I was rather happy about because I'd left my hp in Jeuno. lol When the blm thanked me profusely, I told him I was a Paladin, and I was just doing my job. He thought that was pretty cool.^^

I already love this job so much.

{Paladin}{Power} ftw! (lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home