Sunday, May 21, 2006

Evil white mage ><

"Arwenne was defeated by the white mage." That's what it should have said, instead of 'Arwenne was defeated by the Yhoator Mandragora.' But more on that later.

I started the weekend out at 26, determined to make 30. But I made a little side trip to Sandy to help a pal with a mission, and had to chocobo back. You know how it is, when you're riding along, and you get bored, and you start checking the the mobs along the way, getting all excited when you see that the same things that were IT last week are EP now... when all the sudden you realize that you accidentally hit Attack instead of Check...

I found myself off the chocobo in the middle of Jugner, I think it was. I squared off with a couple of goblins, and the really good news is that with Sturmwind I hit one with 379 points of damage. Yeah.. 379!!!! But then I died.


It was ok, though, because it got me to Jeuno a little faster. o.O

The weekend parties were generally alright. One was full of drama. Stubborn boys and their drama. *BAER*

I met the most fantastic monk ever. We both agreed that we never want to party without each other ever again. lol I love parties with her, because I get to tank.^^


The 2nd party of the weekend with her was when I got 30.

I didn't want to leave just then, and I was advised to get 31 before I left so that I wouldn't have to come back to the jungle for a while. So I got close to 31, and everyone was getting tired, so the pt leader (my new best buddy) asked everyone if it was ok if we disbanded after I got 31. Everyone said they were ok with it.

We got to the last battle, and it was a mandy. It should have been easy. But after a few hits, we all realized the whm wasn't curing the tank (me). I got down to 45HP, and everyone was screaming at him to cure me. He actually laughed, and said that I would be leveling in a second.

I died.

Oh my god, I was furious. LIVID. I've never really been angry at anyone in this game, but this guy really did it for me. That was cold! And so obviously intentional. Everyone knew it. We disabanded immediately, and he tried to to act like he was sorry, but I couldn't even bring myself to respond to his apologies.

He's now been blacklisted by two entire linkshells, so I hope it was worth it. And at that level, people really start to remember you, and now he's going to be remembered as a ????ing ????. Maybe he'll think twice next time about being a complete ass. So, that kind of ruined my happy night of getting thirty, but the fact that my friends had my back about it definitely cheered me up. ^^

So today I'm going to solo the rest of the way to 31, and then hopefully work on getting PLD unlocked next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home