Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I love Tarus. There is nothing, NOTHING, on the planet cuter than a Taru melee. *dies*

Here's a taru dance macro I found.

/panic motion
/wait 5
/joy motion
/wait 5
/clap motion

LOL

On an unrelated note, I was informed yesterday by a guy (with multiple jobs at 75) that I would never be taken seriously if I tried to take war/mnk past 40. I'm not dumb enough to think I could TANK with war/mnk past 40, but I thought I could at least still be a DD. I mean, seriously. I HATE thf, and I HATE nin. War/mnk is my favorite job combo (not that I've tried too many others). I know this guy doesn't know everything and doesn't speak for everyone, but it made me sad to think I may be looked at as 'gimped' if I keep my mnk sub. :( He said /mnk brings nothing to a party if I'm not tanking. But I know that's NOT true, because when I wasn't tanking, I was consistently out-damaging everyone else in my last party.

By the way, Kazham is very pretty. I took a screenie, and tonight I'll try to remember to send it to myself so I can post it. ^^ Then I think I will drag the pld out there and get another picture. 0.o lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home