Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I think that I may start fishing during the week, leave my armor in NPC storage, and then party my ?ss off on the weekends. I like to be able to stay in parties for more than a couple hours, and that just doesn't work on weeknights. Besides, I have a regular fishing buddy now, so it's not nearly as boring. The only thing that's sorta annoying is that I'm going to have to empty my inventory as much as possible and then make a run to Kazham again for more bait. I'm not going to waste my time going to Windy because they're always out.

I had to rebuy the game, but I got RoZ and CoP registered. Woot.

My friend thinks I may need to take a break from the game. But I don't think I need a break from the game, I think it's something else. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home