Sunday, May 14, 2006

Apparently, I'm a 'nice' newbie. :P lol I guess that's better than being a n00b. *shudder*

I'd have to say this was probably my most productive weekend ever. I was in an amazing pt on Saturday and hit 25WAR/12MNK. I tanked for the first half of the pt, and died 3 times. By the way, as a result of all the death I've suffered in Qufim pt's, I have totally accepted death as part of my job. Now I always set my HP as near camp as possible, because usually I die, HP, and then run back and help finish the fight. But I still made 2 levels in that party, and while dying is sort of annoying, I have to admit that getting this apology: 'sorry, we couldn't get the hate off you - you just kicked too much ass!' totally made up for it. But the dying ceased during the 2nd half, when the ninja blink-tanked. I've realized I'm actually not that great of a back-up voker, so for the rest of the party I got to enjoy being nothing but a damage dealer. And DAMN that's fun!^^ I still want to do PLD eventually, but last night convinced me that I will most definitely be taking Warrior past 37. The amount of damage I was doing with a capped Great Axe was just stunning, and it can only get better. I still think Warrior is the perfect job for me.

And then With a little (ok, a LOT of) help from a fantastic 74PLD, I got my Kazham keys today! Man, that was fun. ^^ I got to see Giddeus and Yhugot (sp?) Grotto. But, then I found out that my RoZ reg code doesn't work, so I can't access Kazham or anything else. Man that sucks. I'm going to have to call POL tomorrow and attempt to get it resolved. /cry

Other than that, I also started fishing more. Moat carp stacks, FTW! lol Oh yeah, and I also visited the moogle for Adventurer Appreciation. I forget what my numbers are, but I'll post them after I check it again to get my prize. And, that was about it for my weekend.

Since I know you're reading this... Jeg savner deg, Zaeon. Skyndt deg! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home