Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Thank you...

I unlocked Paladin on Sunday night. That was a great feeling. Just 5 more levels, and I will be putting my warrior away for good for a long time. I will be saying goodbye to my great axe and its awesome damage, and I will begin living and dying by the sword.

You know me and screenshots. These are kind of boring, but I had to have something to commemorate the special event. ^^ This is in Ordelle's Caves:


This is somewhere in Davoi. Man, that place was freaky, even with a PLD75/WHM37 for a bodyguard.


And this is my mentor, right after the big moment. I'll admit, I was a little excited and made quite a spectacle of myself. :P

I'm still so excited, I really can't think of much else to say. But yeah, it was a good night. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home