Thursday, July 13, 2006

Wheee!

As I'm sure you've noticed, it doesn't take much to thrill me. >.> Hence, the fact that I've recently aquired both Warp and Curaga is enough to put me firmly on Cloud 9. ^_^ Oh, and Blizzard is pretty cool, too. XD

It all started Tuesday night, when I was determined to solo my blm to 17. However, after about 10 minutes, I realized I was horribly bored. (Soloing 14-16 is apparently quite different from 16-17 ><.) That's when I got an invite. And against my better judgement, I accepted.

By the time I got to camp, 3 people had already died, and one of them had died twice. Then I got there, and we all died. All this before we'd even started. I furiously hp'ed to Jeuno and was ready to disband, but something told me to stay. So I paid for a teleport >.> and ran back out.

It was a rocky start, to say the least. But I am SO glad I stayed. Even without my empress band (which had run out while I was waiting for the pt to get started), I went from 16-19. I'm not gonna go so far as to say it was a good party, but we held it together long enough to get some great exp.

Then last night I dusted off my whm, upgraded my gear, and set out. After waiting forever, and then being invited first by a sj-less thf who disbanded because we didn't want to xp in Jugner, and then being invited into a party with 4 (yes, FOUR) whm's, I started to wish I'd leveled whm back in the good ol' days. Back when there were actually more DD's seeking than whm's. Nowadays, tanks are the hot commodity in Valkurm. :P

I finally got a decent party, and we were doing great. Then my LS mate came out on his 52rdm/blm and and pl'ed the heck out of our party. I made it from 15-16 in no time flat, since he never had to stop for mp. I was more than grateful for his help, but normally I don't really like being pl'ed. Especially as a whm. lol 'cause ya know - WHM+PL=whm leech. :P Good thing my healing magic is already capped for these levels. ^^

I'm having fun leveling whm. I think I'll keep at it until my friend catches up and I can go back to my one true love (pld, of course).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home