Friday, July 07, 2006

A NM and 35 again

First of all, my ls mate helped me get 35 back. ^_^ That was also my first trip to Bibiki Bay. At least I know how to get there now. o.O


Then another ls mate and I decided to help my friend level his puppetmaster in Qufim (he was soloing to experiment with different methods, I think.) When all the sudden I started getting the ???? beat outta me, and when I turned around, I saw this guy:


According to Alla, Epialtes is a NM soloable by a 40ish+. >< Luckily, my ls mate was a taru 45 whm/blm, so we were able to finally beat him down. And of COURSE, as soon as we engaged the NM, my friend got aggro'd by another gigas. :P That was interesting - getting smacked around by a NM and curing my friend at the same time. o.O Good times...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home