Tuesday, July 11, 2006

BLM soloing, FTW!

Almost done! Soloed blm from 14-16 last night. BLM soloing is incredible! I absolutely love it. Fire and Blaze Spikes, FTW! Fire is my favorite spell... "Die in a fire!" lol

As probably any blm knows, in the beginning it's easy to go a little mad with power. o.O So there I was, happily nuking a swathe of fiery destruction through the highlands, when I came across an Onyx Quad. Completely in badass mode at this point, I didn't even check it or get back to full HP and MP before I cast Fire on it. Well, turns out I bit off a little more than I could chew. That thing hit hard and fast, and I couldn't get a spell off because it kept getting interrupted. So yeah, I got my ass handed to me. And I had to hp. :/

I was furious that I got stupid and ended up wasting so much time, so I logged and watched TV for a while. Then I decided to email myself the screens I'd taken, and as I looked at them, I couldn't help but grin and think about how fun I'd been having. So after analyzing my screw-up so it wouldn't happen again, I came back and got 16. I was able to take on DCs and EMs with no problems at all after that. ^^

This is a screen I took from my day of hell in the Dunes. The mage's life is not for me, and after I get warp tonight, you won't be seeing me like this again for a loooong time. At least, until I start leveling whm again. o.O

1 Comments:

Blogger Akanea said...

Rawr my BLM is lvl 21 lol. It's pretty fun to kirr things like that :D

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home