Thursday, July 06, 2006

Bunny in the Big City

I saw this in Jeuno the other day:



((Huh?!)) I wish I knew how he did that! :D

You know, I've been playing this game just over 4 months now, and all the little things like that are still new and exciting to me. For example, I think it's great fun to run around on my pld and help my friends lvl their lowbie jobs. But everyone else I know thinks it's horribly boring. o.O Also, I just discovered there's an entrance to Carpenter's Landing in N. Sandy. COOL! :D lol

I hope the novelty of FFXI never wears off for me. XD Sure, I feel like a newbie 99% of the time, but it's so much fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Akanea said...

One event they had for a special was some kind of costume thing. There are 3 belts, one turns you to a Rarab, one to a Mandragora, and one to a Worm. It's pretty nifty ^^. As for helping people I still think its fun to help people. I may not have time to sometimes but I usually schedule sometime if someone needs help bad enough :D

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home