Friday, July 14, 2006

Mushroomy

All I did last night was update my whm spell list, discover that roast mushrooms are way better whm food than ginger cookies, and then get insulted by an ignorant noob rdm after I saved his ass with Benediction and then died to an IT++ gob because the other noobs in the party weren't bright enough to even try to voke it off me. That was the very first pull, btw.

/don't stoop to his level
/hp
/pcmd leave
/gaze sadly at my wasted empress band
/shutdown

/sigh

I then proceeded to actually get 7 hours of sleep! I'm now somewhat giddy with non-exhaustion. o.O

And warping always makes me happy, so here's another random screen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Akanea said...

I remember when I first got Warp, I used it constantly XD. I know that Saoirse is so lazy, she uses Warp to get back to her moghouse when she checks the AH! >:D

5:43 PM  
Blogger Arwenne said...

LOL! Using warp to get back to the moghouse... I'm so going to do that now. XD

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home