Monday, July 24, 2006

I can't imagine actually being 40.

I really love the Crawler's Nest. There's just something about fighting these big cute fluffy things. ^_^ But this picture wasn't as easy to get as it looks. Those things are damn squirmy and don't really like to sit still for photo ops. o.O

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Let's see... leveled from 37-39, which is memorable because of Flash, new armor, and my beloved Grudge Sword. Gotta love that thing. I now have +8 enmity. And the silly ninjas still try to voke off me. tsk, tsk. So there's me, posing in the new stuff. :D Looks gooood. I know. Uh huh.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After a while, I got bored and did the Qufim outpost warp run. Will I ever use that warp? Probably not, unless we do Garrison out there. But I wanted it anyway. Then I ran around soloing a few giants, just because I could. Got some decent experience. I did make sure no parties were trying to xp off them, though. Also cleared out the wights. Got quite a few thank yous for that, as well as a scroll of Tractor. I wonder what else I can get from those things.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then it was back to farming. Those gear upgrades are awfully expensive. ;; Farming can be pretty relaxing though. While I was in the middle of it, I took this ss because it reminds me of what I love so much about this game. It really is another world, but it's also not all that different. I know it's corny, but I love the Vana'diel sunrises as much as I love real sunrises. I'm a morning person in the game, and out. :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Around 2am this morning, I'd actually gotten to the point where I couldn't think of anything else I wanted to do (I know... the horror!). Besieged was about to start, and suddenly one of my LS mates said 'Come do Besieged with us!' My first thought was o.O. But I warped out and joined their party as a PLD39/BLM19. All I was supposed to do was help cure people, and I did, but I still died 3 times. That was kinda funny. :D I'm so glad you don't lose exp in Besieged. o.O

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So that was fun. I hope I get to do it again with them soon, even though I can't really be much help yet. :D

And the goal for tonight is... 41! At 41ish, a LS mate promised to start lvling his rdm with me. :D It really is so much more fun to level with friends. XD

1 Comments:

Blogger Akanea said...

Congrats on 40! AF weapon time! >:D

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home