Monday, July 17, 2006

Garrison and Aht Urhgan

I'm going to Aht Urhgan! I finally got the last item I needed, talked to Faursel (who is one hawt elvaan, btw o.O) and as of right now my character is standing on the Selbina dock. Two more boat trips away, and I'll be in Al Zahbi. ^^

I also did garrison with my friend's linkshell. Now, that was interesting. The lag... o.O That must be a small taste of what Beseiged is like. I got two drops... and because I wasn't familiar with prices, I gave up the one that was worth 700k. >< The one I kept was only worth 2ok. *sigh*

Now it's back to leveling blm & whm until my best friend catches up to my pld. Only 2 more levels. >.>

1 Comments:

Blogger Akanea said...

Wootaru! You'll love Aht Urghan. Btw, soon as you get into town talk to the little girl in port to get Mog house exit quest and talk to the guy next to the NPC stand to buy maps >:D

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home