Tuesday, July 18, 2006

homepoint: Whitegate

So I log in last night and find myself standing on the dock right where I left me (yay!). I wait and wait, and finally get to Mhaura. Then I wait some more, and decide to go buy Regen since I had a minute. Then I get back to the dock, and there's the boat!! omgomgomg, I'm finally going to Al Zahbi! As the boat pulls away, I /tell all my friends and the ls the happy news. But before the congrats can start pouring in...

You do not not possess a boarding permit. You were not permitted to board the ferry.

Area: Mhaura


Whaaa? WTF? :( I think I actually got a little teary. So after getting laughed at by no less than 3 people.... >.> I looked it up and discovered that I never did actually get the boarding permit from that jerk Faursel, 'cause you have to zone and wait a game day and come back. Luckily I was still subbing blm ^_^ and warped my butt back to Jeuno posthaste.


I'm slightly lazy, so I got the permit from Faursel, warped myself back to the mh (what? 5 minutes to run from the tenshodo back to Port is a really long time o.O), took the airship to Bastok, warped to Boobooreeemooo, and trotted back out to Mhaura. I actually made it with about 1 minute to spare, and this time, I didn't get kicked off the ferry.


I have screenshots.... >.> but I stayed up til 3 am talking to someone and forgot to send them again. ; ;


I tell ya, I felt like such a tourist. For like 10 minutes after I landed in Whitegate, I just stood there looking stupid. lol It was worse than my first day in Jeuno. :D Then I remembered what Akanea said (thanks^^) and I bothered all the NPCs I could find until I got the map guy. I did the mh exit quest next, and picked the 'no, I didn't see anything' option. What, it seemed more polite. o.O But for one heartstopping moment, I thought I wasn't gonna get the mh exit. But I did! yay!
I promptly ran home, set my new hp, then exited to Al Zahbi and found the warp taru. He's so cute! He sent me to Battalia Downs, which scared the eeek outta me, but it was ok because it was right near the zone and there were no mobs in sight.


Now I just need to see if I can get a good deal on some oils and powders, and go exploring. Those'll be some interesting screens. :D


Fun night, for sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Akanea said...

Muwahaha! Wait till you see Besieged, you will be so confused and lost XD

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home