Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Guilty.

Every now and then I read through the "You know you've been a paladin too long when..." thread on Alla. The higher I get, the more I'm guilty of. :D

This is one of my favorite quotes:

"When all the other members voke or try to pull hate off of you because you are in the red but you voke, shield bash, flash, and live anyway because you can."

That's me. :D A few more:

Thf's have exactly 5 seconds to pull off SATA before I voke. -.- Even then, I die a little inside every time I have to give up first voke. I'm excessively fond of my engage macro. ; ; (Provoke, wait 1, /attack) :D

Always /laugh at the nin trying to voke off me. Everyone else will get a polite /tell - 'It's ok, you don't need to voke' after the battle.

I used to remind the DDs at the start of every party to wait until after my 2nd voke to do weapon skills or special attacks, so they wouldn't grab hate off me. Now, I don't bother, because it doesn't matter. :D

I love this job. XD