Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Honor Sword

First of all, I gotta say - my friends are the awesomest. I love you guys! *sniffle*

I went to go pl a friend's party, and as usual, I planned on just being emergency back-up, and I tell my friend to let me know if I'm over-curing. 'cause I hate to piss off the whm. He lol'd and said kk, which I thought was odd, but I didn't think anything further about it. But then, after a few kills, I looked over at their 'whm' and noticed he was wearing some odd gear. I checked him, and the 'whm' turned out to be a blm wearing fishing gear and little else. O.O And then I realized there were only 5 people in the party. A blm, a drg, a drk, a mnk and a war. lol... So I took over the healing AND the tanking, which SO goes against my principles, but at least my pal got some good exp out of it.

After that, two ls mates (love you guys! XD) took me out to Ordelle's and got my AF sword for me. :D <- that's me grinning from ear to ear. My first AF piece. :D It was truly a momentous occasion. I did get a ss, but the Honor Sword looks exactly like the Grudge Sword. Oh, but it sure doesn't fight like the Grudge Sword. DMG: 28 Delay: 240 VIT +2 MND +2. So far I've only gotten to use it when we went to Davoi to get one of the guys' rdm af weapon, but I'm already in love. :D

I also got to /wave and /stickoutmytongue at the Orcish Dreadnought, which was quite the thrilling experience. o.O