Monday, July 31, 2006

/dance

Level 42 is mine. :)

I'm lucky enough to have 2 LS mates (a rdm and a smn) leveling with me now, and it's been awesome. XD And now that I'm 42 I can get my AF sword. O.O I'm going to see if I can talk a couple of friends into helping me get it tonight. :D

I also got my first staging point! The Halvung staging point, and can you believe it? I forgot to take ss's. That was my first time In Wajoam Woodlands, and I was absolutely floored by how pretty it was. But the most important thing is that now I can get exp from Besieged! I cannot wait for my next Besieged now. Wheee!

I know it sounds silly for a level 42 paladin to be going to Besieged, but I've actually gotten really good at helping and even staying alive. As soon as I get hit, I (run away!) and rest up and jump back in. I've only died once or so since I figured out that there's no shame in running! :D

We fought the Mamool Ja during the last one. I found the NM and just for fun, cast Blizzard on him. I did one whole point of damage and I was so proud. :D I've gotten to fight all three armies now, and I prefer the Undead Swarm because they're much more interesting. However, their charm ability is not fun. There's nothing quite like seeing

/sh Kill me now, I'm charmed!

spammed over and over in the middle of battle. o.O