Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I hadn't been in a party for weeks, since I hit 20. Qufim intimidated me so badly, that I just kept putting it off. Last night I got my first party in Qufim. There are mostly only BLUs and PUPs seeking these days, so as a tank I was a hot commodity. It was a pretty good pt - lots of action and not much talking. When I arrived I just jumped right in, and instantly realized how much I'd missed being in a party. There is just nothing I love more in this game than tanking. ^^

I love being a tank. Even though I died twice last night, sacrificing myself for the party. Guess I'm getting some practice for paladin. lol

One of the guys who was in the party last night is a rank 10 player that I keep running into as he's leveling different jobs. (Yes, while I've slowly been leveling WAR, he's leveled at least 2 other jobs past me. :P) I have so much respect for this guy, and it really bugs me that even though I've partied with him several times, he probably doesn't even know I exist. I guess I'm just tired of being a newbie. I really want to make a name for myself as a good player, but I'm starting to wonder if I can pull that off.

Well, I think I'm going to get a teleport and go back to Windy to unload some stuff before I head back out to Qufim. My inventory is just getting ridiculous. Might as well take advantage of the jacked-up economy in Windy right now. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home