Monday, August 21, 2006

700!

As you know, my favorite part of the game is Besieged. It's fun to get in there and help defend Al Zahbi. However, sometimes I get stupid. Like when I shield-bashed this lil dude:

He got really mad. And then no one wanted to come raise me 'cause he wouldn't get off my corpse. 0.o lol

Yesterday's Besieged was awesome! We got a full party, it was my friend's first time, I died 6 times, and .... I got 700!!!!!!! It was a hard-fought battle for sure - lasted over an hr, which is the longest I've ever seen. But we won! And I got 700!!!

Ok, enough of that.

Bastok is in first!!!!!!!! Well, tied for 1st with Sandy. I'm so proud. As soon as I saw the conquest update I flew straight home and /shouted congrats to my awesome city. I don't care what anyone says about it - I love Bastok and I'm fiercely loyal. :P

Hmm, what else. Oh yeah, we got three new outpost warps - Jugner, Meriphataud, and Xarcabard. I'm so pleased with myself - I navigated myself and my friend all the way to Xarcabard without maps! I used internet and book maps, and . That was scary, and fun! :D

I guess that's it. I think I'm going to be spending a lot of time this week with Mehr on Odin, and getting pld to 50. After that, gonna have to start farming again. -.- lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home