Tuesday, August 15, 2006

3 more levels ...

I was reading the other day, about tanking styles, and one experienced 75 pld wrote that a good paladin knows to to manage hate. Apparently, hate domination is a not the best strategy.

...

I dominate hate. My party members very rarely, if ever, get hit. Maybe I'll have to adjust my playstyle as I get higher. Haven't really had any complaints yet, though. My DDs love being able to pull out all the stops and not have to worry about getting smacked in the face.

Went out again with my LS static tonight, and 2 of us leveled. Poor rdm bit it twice though, so he didn't make it before we had to disband. I just have to say... the whm we had tonight was just amazing. Ya know, most people know how to do their jobs, and they do alright. But this guy was GOOD. Except for the tiny part where he kept overcuring me XD lol. It was kinda funny. As soon as I dipped below 600 hp, the whm, smn and rdm instantly started casting cure 3 on me. Nice to know I was taken care of, but I coulda used a bit of a buffer for my own hate-inducing cure 3. :P lol

Overall, it was a good night for me - I got 47 and then got to warp straight into Besieged and into a party with my 2 favorite Besieged defenders. Woot!

Only 3 more levels, then Raise is mine. ^_^ I'm determined to have Raise by the end of this weekend. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Akanea said...

Raise ftw! PLD having Raise is always handy, you never know when you'll need it XD

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home