Wednesday, September 24, 2008

GILZ, aka your friendly neighborhood avatars

This is us owning the avatars. We've actually done 5 so far. Notice I only have 2 screenshots...



That's mostly because I forgot to take screens for Garuda and Titan (oh noes, no Thong Man shots!!! ><) and partly because Ifrit handed me my ass with a 1636 INFERNO. -.- So Ifrit does not get to have his face in my blog.

I really wanna trade all these in for the avatars, but I really need the gil for mnk. Today, mnk > smn.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vashwood said...

Vashwood here,

I would like to note for the record and in Arwy's Def as uber paladin, that that inferno was on a double Fire Weather day and managed to get through Shell III, Phalanx II tri merited and BarFira.

Not coool Hellboy!!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home