Monday, April 17, 2006

Weekend accomplishments:

Finally hit 20 with war. PS trotted me and Z out to Jeuno, after hitting Dangruf. I got three of the clumps of grass I needed, so I only had to buy one in Jeuno. Then Z hung out with me for 6 hours while I completed my chocobo quest. I am now a proud licensed chocobo rider. Woot!

After hearing about a certain someone's experiences in the game, I am more grateful than ever that I have so many wonderful friends to rely on. I am a lucky little warrior. lol

Since I sorta almost ran outta gil after my last WAR gear upgrade ><, I think I'm gonna take a break from the leveling grind for a while. I'm gonna take a chocobo out to Windy and start leveling THF/MNK to 15. I heard that once you get TH, farming for silks and stuff is really easy. I hope so. Because I'm of the mindset that I'd rather take a break from leveling and farm for a while, instead of being a party liability with gimped gear. I am a career tank, and the right gear is essential for that job.

Oh yeah, and I decided that I'm taking WAR to 37, and then PLD to 75. PLD/WAR is my kinda tank. Because I hate ninjas. I will never be a ninja. Never, ever ever. So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home